Photos: Beekeeper creates coat of living bees

The bees swarm over She Ping.
Crowds gathered in Chongqing, southwest China this week to watch - at a distance of 20 metres as beekeepers covered the 34-year-old in a “bee dress” made of 456,500 of the insects. It weighed 45kg or more.

"I first did this at 22, just for fun and out of curiosity. Later on, I would put on the bees just for the sake of making people believe I sell actual real honey," he told the Chongqing Evening Post. "The last time I did this, I put on a total of 15 beehives on my body, but today I'm breaking my own record
A bit more incense to keep the bees from his face.

She Ping smokes a cigarette as he gets ready for an attempt to cover his body with bees

Assistants get the bees ready

She Ping is almost completely covered with bees

She Ping shakes off bees after an attempt to cover his body with bees.


She Ping is totally covered with 45.65kg of bees

Assistants use burning incense and cigarettes to drive away from the face of She Ping


She Ping shows the bee stings on his body afterwards


Related Posts

0 comments: