NIGERIA POLICE : INTERNET SCAM ALERT

This Message if from the Nigeria Police. Read below

ALWAYS IGNORE MAILS LIKE THIS ONE, THE SENDER IS JUST OUT TO SWINDLE!

Good Morning,

How is the family? I'm sorry to bother you but please see this mail as an emergency. I don't like asking for this kind of favor but i just have no choice. I traveled to Canada on a course and wont be back till next week and unfortunately my niece who is serving as a corper had a nearly fatal accident this last night on her way home and she needs to undergo surgery which needs N257,000 naira to start the treatment on her and I just discovered I forgot my token device for on-line transfer in Nigeria so i cannot pay the doctor from here,

Please can you lend me some quick funds that I can give back as soon as i get in. Sorry for the inconvenience but i heard she is in a very bad condition and needs urgent attention as fast as possible. I can forward you details on how to pay the funds directly to the doctor since am not around so that her treatment would commence before i return.

I await your response.

God bless you


What should you do if you’ve received a scam email?

•Notify the email account owner of the activities from his/her account
•Once your friends draws your attention to such please change your password.
•Do not click on any links in the scam email.
•Do not reply to the email or contact the senders in any way.
•If you have clicked on a link in the email, do not supply any information on the website that may open.
•Do not open any attachments that arrive with the email.

Related Posts

0 comments: